Norway will become the first country in the world to be run on electricity and will be known as the first fully electric powered nation.
Electricity outage is very common in India and many other developing countries across the world. It causes difficulties for a common man.
Everything is being automated now a days and electricity is the core foundation or base of this.
But there are some countries where government puts primary focus on energy sector and designs, formulates and implements policies and laws that give priority to electricity.
Electricity is going to be the lifeline of each one of us in the future.
Energi Norge, an industry advisory body in Norway published a 24 points plan for the switch to electricity, including providing free charging for electric cars across the country and tax exemptions for drivers.
A full conversion to electric cars would require considerable effort within the transport industry.
The body suggests that Norway will operate entirely by using clean energy by year 2050.
Hydro power is currently the source of over 96% of the nation’s electricity and there are more than 110,000 electric cars used in the country.
The country’s ministries have recently declared that no vehicle will be run on any fossil fuel after 2025.
Must read for each one of you..
Want to land jobs at coveted companies?
What does it take to be observed by these companies?
You can land if you are able to answer some of the bizarre questions asked by CEO and other senior management of these companies that may force you to think out of the box.
These questions are asked by super bosses to nail the right candidate. And you should be prepared for a curveball.
Some of the questions asked by the interviewee are given below. Questions asked are followed by companies name, designation and candidate profile.
- If you had a choice between two superpowers(invisible or flying)-which would you choose? Question asked by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella for position of Microsoft Product-lead/evangelist.
- How many pianos are in Poland? Question asked by BCG CEO Rich Lesser for position of Intern candidate.
- Suppose I am your manager and you get hired in this organization. At the end of one year, what will I write in your performance review? Question asked by Bain CEO Bob Bechek for Associate consultant.
- If you have to choose one song to be played every time you walked into a room of the rest of your life, what would it be? Question asked by Google CEO Sundar Pichai for Associate account candidate.
- How many ping pong balls would fill this room in which we are sitting? Question asked by LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner for Sales manager.
- How will you build Facebook for the blind? Question asked by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for Product Manager.
- If I am talking to your best friend, what will they say you need to work on? Question asked by Apple CEO Tim Cook for Red Zone specialist.
- How many children are born every day? Question asked by Apple CEO Tim Cook for Global supply manager.
- Give me the book title and chapter titles for a major accomplishment achieved by you? Question asked by McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton for summer associate.
- What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at three fifteen? Question asked by Fast enterprises CEO Martin Rankin for the position of Implementation consultant.
Some of the other questions being asked that may have multiple correct answers. It all depends on you if your answer is among the ones that the interviewer is looking for.
- You are standing on the surface of the earth. You walk one mile south, one mile west and one mile north. You end up exactly where you started. Where are you? Question asked by Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk.
- Which thing you didn’t get chance to include in your resume? Question asked by Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird are you? Or On a scale of 1 to 10 how lucky are you in life? Questions asked by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh.
- Tell me something that’s true, but almost nobody agrees with you on? Question asked by Paypal Co-founder Peter Thiel.
- There are 5 questions that Dropbox Founder Drew Houston loves asking to check if a candidate is passionate to constantly improve.
- Who is the best in the world at what you do?
- Who are you influences?
- What have you learned in the last year?
- If you were able to sit yourself down 10 years ago, what advice would you give your younger self?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve taken away?
Parking is a very serious problem in major cities especially in Delhi. You cannot park your vehicle in narrow roads and in rainy weather when the roads are choked with water and become mini swimming pool. Wide roads look good but again one floor/one family has 3-4 cars making it very difficult to park your […]
via Parking problem haunts me even in dreams — Blogger
Parking is a very serious problem in major cities especially in Delhi.
You cannot park your vehicle in narrow roads and in rainy weather when the roads are choked with water and become mini swimming pool.
Wide roads look good but again one floor/one family has 3-4 cars making it very difficult to park your car.
I dreamt of such issue in my dream today morning.
I got married to a slim dusky girl. I had to leave for office and was getting ready when she asked me if I could drop her to office.
I became irritated a bit but not much as we got married recently.
I used to walk a lot in the morning and in the evening. This was a sort of passion for me and had been doing it since childhood.
I did not take car to the office due to parking problems. It can take 10-20 minutes to park the car depending on the traffic.
The office was about 15 minutes walking distance and was good for my digestion. I had my breakfast before leaving for the office and then I gulped down 2 bananas and a cup of tea after settling in the office.
But today I had to go in the car as my newlywed wife had asked with a cute smile.
With the passage of time I will have to make her understand that walking is good for health.
I hope she will understand. Otherwise I will be left with no option but to drive her every day.
Oh my God what should I do?
Suddenly I felt a jolt and everything became blurred and within seconds disappeared.
My wife had shaken me as sun had come out and shining with full smile.
I was relieved as it was only a dream to drive car to the office and not having bananas with tea in the office.
Indians don’t kiss and don’t use cuss words.
But the film “Babumoshai Bandookbaaz” has used many such words and is intense with kiss scenes.
The film directed by Kushan Nandy & produced by Kiran Shyam Shroff and Ashmith Kunder has star cast-Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Chitrangada Singh, Tahir Bhasin, Bidita Bag, and Roopa Ganguly.
The movie, filled with humor and romance, is a quirky ride into the life and times of a small time contract killer, Babu, played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Generally actress does not take up this issue with CBFC.
But Bengali Actress Bidita Bag has taken CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani after 48 cuts were ordered in the film.
This Bengali lass has put messages on social media including instagram that Indians ladkiyan are very sanskari and do not use abusive language. Is it hypocrite society?
I do not understand when we will grow up?
We listen to Bakchod shows and reality shows including Splitsvilla where these things are common. Why such serials are not banned in India?